Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Eighteen Inches to Life" is a blog about what it means to live out the life that Jesus has called us to live. It is about getting all that knowledge church puts into our heads into our hearts. So many of us have a lot of useless knowledge in our heads. I call it useless because if it is not making us look more like Jesus, which is God's purpose for all our lives, (Romans 8:28-29) it is just information rolling around in our brain. What I hope to achieve is to wrestle that information out of your cranium and into your heart. It wont be easy, but then again anything in life worth doing never is. Let's go on the journey!

4 comments:

  1. Am I your first poster? :) Looking forward to reading especially since I don't win the high attendence award at church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is totally different and totally awesome at the same time. I love your point about the useless knowledge that you are not using to get closer to God, that is a great analogy. As always i'm always so thankful I listened to God the day he told me it was time to start attending your church! It was the best decision I have made in my adulthood. I look forward to following you on this path! Keep rocking and keep talking about our Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to this, Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to reading this blog. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete